Monday, February 11, 2013

Adventure



To live eternally here? To visit the past again and again, the future, without the original sin of a machine. To converse with the Angelic Orders and penetrate into mountains and onions. Here all matter opens up before us as we swish through its mysteries as a sword would cut through water. Oh, how much have we forgotten and lost???
I melted and soared into a blissful dissolving, and silently disconnected from the machine. High into a silent world of Light where words and descriptions cannot follow. Beyond Paradise to the core of all, I was cradled in the arms of the most indescribable everything and nothing.
On the way back, the earth was observed from a great distance. Majestic in beautiful harmony, no sign of conflict or disease, just the "Wise Silence".
I felt that I was looking into the Ovaries of the Universe and that the Earth was peopled with billions of little Cosmoses called "Man", all waiting to be conceived.
Each "Man" contained everything in him to begin again and again and again and...
But what, how or by whom would his germination come from???

For my Soul there was no end place and my "Teachers" called me a true "Vagabond" of the Universe, leaving the bench to begin the next adventure.
Maybe it will be another "Bench" somewhere, or a cavity in your Heart, or swimming in one of your tears.
Perhaps I will be the "Wise Silent" answer to your next perplexing question, or the cause of your smile.
"Let him with ears Hear"
One thing is sure, keep your eyes and ears peeled, I am out there in the Universe somewhere and You might be part of the next Adventure.



No comments:

Post a Comment