Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Academy Retreat - Mexico - December, 2011



Dearest Beloved Souls, devoted students of Love...

Coming back from the Academy retreat in Mexico, I feel something ancient stirring in the depths of my soul... a desire to share with you...my com-padres...my soul mates...

I ask myself what is an Academy retreat?

To me,  it is a sacred in-gathering of souls connected by a golden thread laced over our hearts. This golden thread tugs at me and I rush to greet you like a lover who is meeting the beloved.   I can do nothing more than surrender to this mutual love. Thank God for it, for we need each other so in this wonderful play.

We gather from many parts of the globe, carrying the same flame in our hearts. Some of us travel far,  while others remain where we are, connected through our souls, holding the same flame.  Our eyes reflect the same tranquility and knowing, our consciousness speaks the same truths. Each one of us holds the same glance,  an echo of the same past.  Each smile is an imprint from our beloved teacher. Our hearts beat to the same rhythm, our breath exudes the same spirit of love. 

When we are together at a retreat, we form the sacred body of Love on earth with an exact counterpart supported by the angels in heaven.  We desire to be together, to merge and to grow. We are a like a group of conscious lovers, working in harmony, breathing in unison. Our spirit rises together and pierces through time. We merge with our masters and we are infused with a desire to serve and be of use to the higher. We are the pulsating wave of Love that carries us into the future with a consistent flow and precise aim. We are attuned. We are One. We become the light carriers and the light houses of Love. We forget our separateness, becoming one divine soul,  one compassionate heart ....all part of an eternal flame in God's domain.  

Where I begin, you complete me. Where I yearn, you answer my calling. Where I am open, you fill me. It is no longer I and You or Him and Her. It is Us and We and the ALL. No more separation. We enter a dawn of consciousness of union. My love can increase your love, Your heart can nurture mine. The beginning of my thought, is the ending of yours. My work becomes your celebration. My prayer becomes your surrender. 


We come together to pay homage to the great mystery that we have served for eons. We have been here before perhaps at different times, in different vessels. The understanding, the calling, the longing, always the same. The roles, the service, arranged by the gods in the same order. Every retreat we gather to be attuned once again. There is a fixing, an eliminating of loose parts, a tightening of the whole, so that we are stronger, more resolute. The sound that has played in our hearts for centuries can resound once again. So that we can become the bright beacons of light that is intended for us from the beginning of time. From the moment our divine sparks left our creator's exhale and until this very moment,  we are gathering and merging to serve and become Gods breath of Life. 

Coming back home from Mexico, I hear a voice in my heart.... "Forget all that is impermanent, for all our joy, and love resides int the Eternal One. Return to the source of your own being. All the answers are contained there."  Together, as one body and one divine heart, we can truly emerge into this miraculous new beginning....a destiny that awaits us as a school. 


I am eternally yours with Love and presence,


~F

No comments:

Post a Comment