Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wise Silence


The Wise Silence...

Higher states, and anything we wish to understand can be understood or answered by "The Teachers" (the Gods).  Anywhere we wish  to visit can be visited, and anyone we wish to meet can be found.

I have been a spectator of everything and nothing. The great "Wise Silence" had visited me again, and I knew I had been changed, again.  One is always different when one returns.

The Sun was completely gone now and everything had descended into the darkness of night, when all living things are refreshed.

For my soul there was no end place.

Perhaps I will be the "Wise Silent" answer to your next perplexing question, or the cause of your smile.

"Let him with ears Hear."

One thing is sure, keep  your eyes and ears peeled, I am out there in the Universe somewhere and You might be part of the next Adventure.

~Mervyn

No comments:

Post a Comment