Monday, December 5, 2011

Gratitude


Gratitude...

During our meeting on Saturday we shared 
our angles on Gratitude ...
We entered the state of Gratitude ... 
we were showered with Higher Energies ......

Gratitude is a state where, in the emptiness of the mind, there is the letting go of the chains of fear... 

There is the opening of all spaces in between cells that become filled with Light and Love ... there is Acceptance, Compassion ... Hope, Faith and Love.

In a state of Gratitude I Thank with Joy for what it is, and I know that there is not bad or good, right or wrong, it is just what it is ... there is complete acceptance of God's plan.

In a state of anticipated Gratitude I thank the Universe for the abundance that I am in, for the Love and Joy that I am.


In Gratitude I am Joy and Love, I am in God and God is in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment