Sunday, December 9, 2012

To Love one Another





 To Love one Another...


It is the most difficult path in this World, "To Love one another." Especially those we find difficult to Love, and that we mechanically push away and justify in doing so. To look up and ask for help is an act of humility and then to be able to look in the eyes of another human being  and fine tune the highest aspirations of the soul to gently ask inside "thy will be done not mine"

To be part of this school is a rare gift and a challenge that few can accept and meet we are asking higher forces to be part and service of a new conscious humanity. The key of this new Kingdom is "self remembering" with this gift i can be honest with myself and begin the road of knowing my mechanics so Love may be born and no longer held captive behind the veils of time. 

Love does not belong to me to my machine it is a gift that can be utilized only through purest essence and intention, silently it has the powers to  infuse through my soul and spirit bypassing all forms of intellect and mechanical processes to allow the will of the infinite one to be done.

When I Love I never get lost.
Love is a refreshing breeze. 
It is the beauty that creates infinite circles in the sky.
It knows deeply where the source lies 
and will all ways return. 


No comments:

Post a Comment