Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wave of Consciousness



I walked in the park one morning contemplating our moving as one body, one wave of consciousness, in this great wave rising in the ocean of our school, every  drop of water deliciously connecting and crashing in ecstasy again and again reunited in an ocean of Love.

We rise boldly and beautifully together collecting the essence of the air, the heavens, and the skies and every fragrance and every atom and age to mingle in God's kingdom here on Earth, to create a harmony among humanity.

I began my walk in a small park with a path all the way round with a green in the middle with many elegant tree's and plants like one individual planet circling the Sun. I remembered my time here last year and remembered an individual with a different level of being a few worries still attached. 


In this moment I was feeling more serene. Yet here I was again circling, returning to the same place; yet every thing was changing. I noticed an elderly gardener mowing the lawns and taking care of the park as  I moved in my orbit- was he not part of my journey too?


No comments:

Post a Comment