Sunday, January 27, 2013

Self-remembering

  by Leonardo da Vinci


 When we are experiencing self-remembering, it's really an amazing gift to be able connect with our soul. In these moments, we are connected with a different energy. The energy that we are used to, the physical energy, is much different from the soul energy. Eventually, these moments of self-remembering are connected with moments where our soul is awake. These are moments of awakening, and the more these moments come, and the more the states of self-remembering are with us, the more time we are present, and these states become longer during the day. But then, my observation is, self-remembering becomes connected with moments of awakening of the soul, and then, after that, more and more I feel it becomes the awakening of the heart. The more it is the awakening of the heart, together with the awakening of the soul, more love enters. Then, I feel like it's at a different stage where self-remembering is not just only the remembering of our soul, but becomes remembering our soul in love; our soul being in love...and then the other stage I feel that enters is more connection to the spirit, the electronic world, so then eventually there is self-remembering, the awakening of the heart in love, and then the awakening of God.
   I feel like my moments of self-remembering now can be different from what they where in the beginning when I first started. There is not anymore the need for the same efforts, the moments just come, but I feel like it's my effort to be open to receive them and let my heart work in a way that love can enter and from that, a constant flowing of energies that would allow me to connect with the higher and connect with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment