Friday, April 23, 2010

SOUL'S BREAKFAST - Day Seventy-two



















































Sisters & Brothers of the Soul:

Special Gratitude to A for "DO"ing this very beautiful octave, which has intensively nourished my Inner World. Reading the others' offerings and preparing mine has given me so many hydrogens! - filling me with Love, bringing me to many Moments of Presence, and at the same time, giving me a very special connection to all of you. I Love you!!!.

In a few days it will be the 4th anniversary of our beloved Mervyn, on the day of our meeting in PV, so we invite you to share a Moment of Presence with us at 8:15 pm (central time).

Let's remember Mervyn with these words that he wrote 9 years ago........


Dear All,



The Academy is changing.

The Pure event for which we have been preparing for such a long and interesting time, is slowly sliding into being - Like waking up one day and realising one is an adult.
Somewhere there was an invisible membrane which divides childhood and adulthood and suddenly without warning one has moved from one to the other.

The Academy is different.


It is no longer the School we started so many years ago in Miranda's house in London.
The room was lit by a Globe of the Earth that Miranda had bought for her Son.
I remember saying to this little group of people
"You have no idea what is been concieved here tonight"
And the Light inside the Globe went out.
This was not imagination, it may have been coincidence.

4 of the 5 people who were there, are still in The Academy and that was 11 years ago.
We now have branches in LA, Austin, New York, South Africa, Vancouver, Tucson, Mexico,  now Chicago and of course London, with Germany patiently waiting.

We have been given more abilities since then and I do feel that -- whoever C Influence are -- I trust they are pleased with their work.
For I know that nothing could have been different ... Nothing.

I have watched each of you over the years being carved from your original shells and I have been honoured to watch your respective unfoldings.
I have learned so much from you all by seeing through your senses and feeling your feelings, both joyful and sorrowful.

The hard work of splitting in the dark underground like a seed has been done and we have prevailed into the light. We are now like the plant growing and soon something of indescribable beauty will emerge ... Our Flowering, followed in due course by our Fragrance.

I want to thank you all for your part in this, a most divine play

Love
Mervyn  (2001)

Wishing you a weekend full of Hydrogens..........

In Loving Presence...
P        

No comments:

Post a Comment