Friday, April 16, 2010

SOUL'S BREAKFAST - Day Sixty-four



















Dear Brothers and Sisters of the Soul:
A few days ago I experienced the separation of a being with whom I spent many years of my life, whom I admired and deeply Loved.  The poem that I am sharing with you touched my Inner World, as she would be talking before departing. With deep respect and Appreciation that she left so peacefully, surrounded by the Love of her beloved ones ...

P

The hour is striking so close above me,
so clear and sharp,
that all my senses ring with it.
I feel it now: there's a power in me
to grasp and give shape to my world.
  
I know that nothing has ever been real
without my beholding it.
All my becoming has needed me.
My looking ripens things
and they come toward me, to meet and be met.

No comments:

Post a Comment