Monday, April 19, 2010

SOUL'S BREAKFAST - Day Sixty-seven





















Brothers and Sisters of the Soul:


As Hafiz expresses:

The subject tonight is Love
And for tomorrow as well,
As a matter of fact
I know of no better topic
For us to discuss
Until we all
Die!



And from our beloved Mervyn:

I can open materials and peer 
into their depths and construction.
I can see what they were before, 
and how time will transform them again.
Sound and music reveal their secrets …
Cascading into heavenly movements in my soul.
… And love …
The greatest mystery …
crescendos in loving all the creation…
Because I love me …
And I am all creation …
Because I bear the stamp … of the creator.

Have a week full of Love................

P                       

academyofeuropeanats.com                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment