Saturday, January 7, 2012

Entering the Space





 Entering the Space...

Lately I have revisited an observation of how when the soul speaks it has a particular frequency, a tone, and it's "message" is direct.  As Mervyn would often say ... "Call it what it is!"  When hearing expression from another's inner world it evokes my inner world to the forefront.  For students who are open to this energy and able to accept and digest it my observation is that when the "expression" comes from the soul it lands on the soul, and when the "words" come from a feature, it lands on a feature.  It becomes more apparent to me that when we meet in this sacred space gifted to us by the gods, that the features truly have no place here and can only serve to lower the hydrogens.  So I am reminded that when I enter this space with fellow students to make the effort to remain pure of the creature, keeping the features at bay (or at least silent) and to speak only what comes from the inner world.  This is a way we can be in service to our inner worlds, each other's inner worlds ... and the gods.

1 comment:

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.
    Tinkerbell Fairy Tale Foldable Mini Saucer Chair

    ReplyDelete