Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love



Love.....

Without love, all things are meaningless.
There is no act of any kind.
There is no object of any value.
No possession worth possessing.
No word, nor poem, nor song.

With love, all things are possible. Everything has meaning--purpose.
My accomplishments are not measured by how much, how many, how great...
I have but one thing to accomplish: To open my heart, myself, my life, my eyes.


It is from love that all things happen. All creation and all
destruction are thus born--like the snake eating it's tail. Only
through magic can something, or someone, supersede this law of nature.
Without magic, eventually the snake is consumed. Magic is the
regeneration of love. According to science, all energy obeys certain
laws. The notion I question here is that no energy source is
unlimited. Nothing can escape this according to their law. Science
is wrong. God has shown us. It is within ourselves that there is
unlimited energy. Like Icarus, we are not ready for this. When we
are...then the energy can be released. Fly before the right time and
we are undone by the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment