Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Conversation....


Mervyn and I were talking today and we were discussing how Man may have changed since the arrival of Jesus. He quoted his "Spiritual Master," (His words) St. John of the Cross,

"What God spoke before to the Prophets in parts, He has now spoken all at once by giving us "The All" who is his Son."

Mervyn explained, "He felt everyone now had access to the Soul or Higher Centers or Jesus, whichever word one uses. He felt this was the gift God gave everyone, which before Jesus, was only granted to the chosen few."

I inquired that if that was the case, how could it be that people were not awakening more? He sighed and said,

"They can, if only we could find the right voice. There were so many Gurdjieff, Jesus, Socrates etc., but the Words have grown stale like a hit record you play over and over until it becomes it's opposite and you start to hate it. We need to write New Music that can be heard by all."

I asked what it would sound like?

He looked at me and then I received that so familiar awakening as I saw once again that there was someone or something else smiling in a most protective and loving way through his eyes. I smiled and realized he was right. I just awoke.

I could feel his Love for who I was at that moment.

Then I realized in a moment that Jesus, St. Paul, and so many Conscious Beings talk about Love.
But how can I Love more? I don't like most people?  He smiled and walked away.  I am sure I heard him say,

"It is not their Machine I am asking you to Love, but the Soul within them."

I was astonished as I realized I never understood the words advising us to,

"Love one another, as I have Loved You."

It was our Inner Worlds that we must begin to see, and then Loving is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment