Saturday, July 2, 2011

On Love...A Dialogue

A conversation between Teacher and Student on "Love."
Student
My experience has been that when people come together, being visited by Love, a third "energy" is present or created.  Its presence is quite obvious to me ... something beautiful that is visiting that allows you to plug into it ... to ultimately raise your frequency.  It is "something else" not human, yet more powerful than words can describe ... something much bigger than myself, but the possibility is there to live in it.

Teacher
Yes!
Two people can attract the Third Force, and as I said the two people must serve it, or it will turn on them. This is of course not easy and requires a-lot of knowledge. People think that when that force arrives that they are doing it, and do not realize what a gift it is.  To be able to live there in it one have to be very present, as the whole Universe is designed to steal it.  It is much more difficult for Men to see it is not them or their prowess that is responsible. My experience has been that it is easier for women.

This is an observation, not an excuse.

Student
My feeling has always been that this "energy" is sacred and demands the
utmost respect.  The "union" of two (or beings) is a sacred place.

Teacher
It is important to note that it is not the Union that is sacred. Dogs and Monkeys have union.  It is the Trinity that is Sacred, in particular The Third or imposing force from above.  Some people do make the mistake of taking any union as Sacred

Student
At different points in my life experience, I have felt a fear when one does not "honor" this space.

Teacher
When one does not or the "Other" person does not.  My guess is that because of who I feel you are it was more often the latter.  You strongly have "The Force” and you, it was that others did not match it (Honest)"

Student
When I would discuss this ... I found the "other" to project a manipulation on my part ... that what I was saying was "personal statement" ... it always saddened my deeply.

Teacher
Perhaps it was yet another incomplete Trinity that saddened you. Another chance missed to "Complete" yourself. I also imagine your forces in this area would have been too strong for the average Machine. Who could have matched what was emerging beautifully and painfully from your vitals. You have not emerged fully yet, but what is arriving is astounding.

Student
I have also believed that "sex" was the "ultimate worship" to this energy.

Teacher
There are many ways to "Worship" this energy, however the ultimate way is to BECOME it.  This of course will take time and a great amount of work and knowledge."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment