Saturday, July 23, 2011

Love of Souls...


LOVE OF SOULS

It is a strange love, this one
It is not human love, it is something higher,
Something sacred.
It is the bridge that unites us with God
It is … Love of Souls

Through centuries and distance,
Through death, in heaven…. or Earth
Our souls have searched for each other!
To love with more intensity each time,
each re‐encounter.
Among us there are no words, because the mouth lies
We just love, without questions, without answers,
Without waiting for anything, without asphyxiation,
We just love each other,
as simple as a caress from the wind.

It is a strange language, this one of ours
We utilize our eyes to speak
We use our souls to hug and kiss each other
In silence… we love each other.

I am here, Alive!
I listen to my beating heart
I breathe your essence, so sweet and soft
Your fragrance runs through my veins
And is the richest nourishment to my soul.

~EL


No comments:

Post a Comment