Friday, July 22, 2011

Invisible Cathedrals



Dear All,
I have much to be thankful for and so many beautiful souls to be with on my journey. I feel true gladness; a great hope rising in my heart emanating and aching to continue. When I am with my friends I know true love; they allow me to know myself.

INVISIBLE CATHEDRALS

     We are all invisible Cathedrals.
Pure light captured and transformed through luminous windows.
            Millions of pieces of sand melted in your heat for your passage to my heart.
        Floating outside windows, oranges hanging heavy on branches.
Orange juice content in perfect orbs.
The fruits of life gorgeous, glistening, life and creation.

          Can I be the chamber in which your light pierces? 
Purity transformed and printed on white walls 
through the lace of my windows.
I am captured by you in the light.
           It rushes silently into all rooms in my heart.

           I saw the picture of the Angel,
sending the golden arrow to the Virgin's heart.
 It is in flight; I am ready to keep receiving you.

          I saw the birds waiting in the branches 
of the pomegranate tree; ripe fruit dropping.
          Crashing open a thousand little hearts within opened on the ground,
multiplied by the pure light.

           Where do they fly now with the seeds, all things in flight with you!
            Can I sacrifice this ripeness to you also? 
With luminous wings take flight from the 
Invisible Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment