Wednesday, October 26, 2011

At the end of the day...




At the end of the day... 

Finally, I find a moment and a space to write, allowing silence and
stillness to surround and inspire me to share what lives inside me. 
That which sometimes does not find words or emotions to express 
itself; that which exists and expands, like a mirror reflects and tenderly 
is  reflected back. 

The nature of life has this brushstroke of mystery and adventure, 
of uncertainty, instability, discouragement, amazement, fragility 
and risk. and I find only one constant that gives sense, trust and peace. 
I discover myself in the loving and serene presence from which my 
Soul feeds and perceives its indivisible quality, a same 
divine nature that transcends creation and remains dwells 
in light and eternity.

At times all I can remember is the immense opportunity of each day,
the blessings I receive and the great fortune of walking accompanied 
and protected. From the most beautiful part in my Being, thanks to 
each of you, fellow travelers in this journey. Every relation and bond 
is special, it is perceived mutually without explanation and is taken 
care of as you would the most valuable treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment