Monday, October 17, 2011

A Moment...



A Moment with the Teacher..

Sitting at the round table at 2am. We are talking about life and the play.
Then the Teacher says, "So........" and the air around us becomes still
and my eyes fill with light, my ears hear pure silence. And I realized
that these senses which I use everyday are being flooded by the man
in front of me...the energy flowing from him into my vessel. Connection
is made. We are no longer men.

The layers of his skin loosen and melt away, becoming watery, him
sharing the "what" that is inside him. No longer a man, and then the
golden light becomes brighter, a full face, white golden hairs brilliant.
His face still melting, passing into time, blending with each molecule
around. Every sense stunned by this golden light. 
Unbelievable stillness, freedom, weightlessness.  Not being able 
to move even the smallest finger....there he or she or life force...
pouring into me.

The soul drinking while the cup filled more and then over flowed.

And slowly as the energy withdrew we became the teacher 
and student again. Me chipping away at each of life's moments 
and he back to preserving GOD for those who are ready to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment