Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All That is to Come...


 All That is to Come...


You, my God! Who make galaxies and waves to move! You, who have touched so slightly my soul! Merely the tip of your finger was enough to fill me with such thirst for You! At times, I’m overwhelmed by anguish and my being cries because of our separation. And still, all this tears become the payment to get back to you.

Each instant helps to break the illusion; it pushes us, without any option but to go deeper and deeper. There, where the words get drowned under the silence, where the emotions cease to run; exactly where knowledge, understanding and Being fuse together into one with the One.

“I’ve made it!” – I think.

Patience! –is the answer

The path hasn’t come to an end yet. Only some parts of the shell got broken. And still, this longing, this thirst for God has become the impulse to go through all that is to come… 


No comments:

Post a Comment