Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Learning To Wait....

                                                                        

 Learning to Wait.... 
 
Maybe, the most important thing is to learn to wait.  And when I ask myself, what am I waiting for?, I begin to realize that I am waiting for a moment of stillness, without attachment to past or future.
 
It seems that the important periods are those in which many things happen, those in which so many things are needed, so I am hypnotised by the movement.
 
Now I begin to feel that what is really important, comes in the stillness and while actively waiting, that the action should only be to digest and display what I have learned, so I can empty myself and receive more.
 
If I am not Present, I am nowhere, and nothing is possible.  When I am, I can see the divine in anything that touches me, I recognize the Truth, whichever way it speaks to me.


~G




No comments:

Post a Comment