Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Divine Spaces...


Divine Spaces... 


So many realizations opening, unfurling, and gathering up to this 
pure moment of ecstatic love. In this process we are eternally coming 
into being, recognizing through all senses our own eternal beauty, 
shattering in joy, and being remembered again whole. Like the great
light of spirit holding each part of my body in cohesion.  In this
moment I can reach out and touch the spaces.
Many years ago,while working with Mervyn, I dropped a plate on
the floor. He looked at me with great love and said, "That is your 
soul, it will unify in order for you to remember yourself."

I felt the beauty of his gaze as the wisdom of his words and being
pierced my heart and soul. Today I realize I have to become the
spaces between all the shattered parts. It is in that divine space that
we become the architects of our own souls.

Mervyn smiled again and hugged me, mentioning the words
of Plato,

"We already know everything, we just have to be
reminded of who we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment