Friday, November 18, 2011

Surrendering...



 Surrendering...


Lately, I have been learning a lesson in surrendering and allowing the heart to quiet down and listen. One day this week I felt a lot of pressure in my body and a tremendous build up of negativity. While tidying my bed I asked out loud, “please help me Angel, I cannot do this alone!”

The next morning I awoke refreshed throughout my whole being and even before I put my feet on the floor these words came up from my heart:

“Be patient dear love, for you are being held in the loving hands of eternity and being shaped beyond your knowing. You watched the sea raging in the full moon, and you know you cannot swim in storms. The truth is raging in you until you are washed clean of all that is not you. The true creator waits patiently until you are calm, and until the sun rises above the mountains and beams it’s light into your heart to welcome you once more in the unity of Spirit where we abide and assist you. Just ask, stay close, and keep watching.”


No comments:

Post a Comment