Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Vision...

A Vision...

After an incredible afternoon with students I had a most vivid experience. I had a vision. I saw every one floating in space in a spiral which was moving extremely slowly upward. Everyone was holding hands and we formed a spiral like a wine opener. When I looked down I couldn't see the end. There was a feeling of total freedom from any thought or idea, as if our bodies were as light as feathers. 

Then someone asked you, "When are we going to awake? How do we know it has happened?" 

You smiled and said,


"Dear friends, but you have been awake all this time. Your search for the truth has helped you awake more and more. Your awakening is a process that begins in the moment you decide to search for the truth, and it goes on until the moment your body dies."


~G




No comments:

Post a Comment