Monday, November 28, 2011

Honoring the Heart...




Honoring the Heart...

 

Dear Heart…
Window of my soul,
Gateway to my freedom
Feel…Breath…Love.
Dear Heart…
Doorway to my bliss,
Sacred container to my suffering
Open…Inhale…. Be.
Because of you
I exist, I vibrate with life
I emit my truth.
I find my inner peace.


Thank you Heart
For you perceive all,
For you hold the key to higher wisdom.
Through you I grow in understanding.
Through you I can be pierced
I can be lifted in inspiration.
With the winds of passion and desire
I can create, heal,  love deeply.
I can be reflected in another
I can merge with all around
and melt into nothing.

 

Precious heart
Flowering inside me.
You can open another,
Cry with tears of deep compassion,
Share hidden secrets in silence,
Touch with tenderness and kindness,
Dance in joy and abandon yourself to laughter.

 

Dear sacred Heart….
Reclaim my soul,
Expand my wings,
Infuse me with holiness
Help me project God’s grace.
and release me from blocks to the light.
I surrender to you.
With deep desire and longing
I invite the spirit of Love.
I invite the emergence of myself.

 

Help me , God, guard this treasure
And keep it aflame into eternity.
So that I can share and serve
With gratitude and humility.


No comments:

Post a Comment