Monday, March 1, 2010

SOULS' BREAKFAST - Day Eleven



Dear Souls:

This morning I recalled having breakfast with Mervyn in my home in Great Neck. As he drank his coffee and I made him some eggs, I could feel his presence expand and fill my house with light. I was carried on the wings of  love and entered the eternal moment ... What he offered, he has taught us to offer to each other - a reflection of our souls and our divine love.

From Mervyn's Christmas Message 2005

16 years ago my Soul was born into this World.
It was in a Garden.
I was alone and not alone
66 Men and Women "Who Found It" were by my side invisibly to assist me.
I did not fully realize this at the time.
Frightened and alone I went in search of my own kind.
Shrouded and hidden in words of philosophy and religion I began.
It was my only tongue.
I searched for you.
One by one you arrived and our great adventure began.
Now many of you are heavily pregnant and need to make the "Flight into Egypt,"
that old place where we all came from, leave the land of False Personality , negativity and imagination,
and make ready for the Birth of your Souls.
There will be no palaces and richs prepared for you,
just the place you happen to be.
I will be always close.
Others among you are pregnant and have to live out your term.
Time is a factor here and patience.
You will have to do and learn now everything to prepare for the arrival of your Soul.
Because when it arrives the old "You" will die.
"In order for a Man to be born he must first Die."
Everything is proceeding to a "Pure Event" which our whole existence as been but a preparation.
Slowly and with great direction our destinies are nearing.
Those who resist will be dragged.
The Academy is more and more becoming a Maternity place.
Not a Paternity place.
After 16 years of my Soul roaming this strange place with my little band of similars I have discovered something precious here.
Perhaps this is the only place in the Universe where it exists
Like Gold it is buried deep.
And once found requires skill and effort to MINE  it.
And when we have it in our hands we have to learn how to use it.
Just as great Power and Riches test a Man so will this even to a greater degree.
This precious thing is what all Men are seeking and what all Souls are seeking too.
I believe that even God created the creation to find it.
It is called Love
Mervyn 2005
Not in the Earth    




"When you are in a State of Grace, then and only then can the gods reach you. 
Our collective states could be compared to
"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."
~Mervyn Brady~

No comments:

Post a Comment