Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SOULS' BREAKFAST - Day Thirty-four


Hello,
Today we have a salad ... 
As a teenager I visited a friend that served a salad she had made.
I told my mom I liked this Waldorf salad, and she asked “What's in it?”
I said "Apples, walnuts, whipped cream, pineapples and celery.”
"With ingredients like that, how can it be bad?” she answered ...
Bon Appétit!
·          “He who can love can be; he who can be can do; he who can do is.” Gurdjieff
·         “On this way a man will not entirely be alone; at difficult moments he will receive support and guidance, for all who follow this way are connected by uninterrupted chain.”  Gurdjieff
·         “The Master said, A gentleman covets the reputation of being slow in words and prompt in deeds” Confucius 
·         “The master said, He whose heart is in the smallest degree set upon Goodness will dislike no one” Confucius
·         “Man, in his ignorance, identifies himself with the material sheaths that encompasses his true self. Transcending these, he becomes one with Brahman, who is pure bliss” Taittiriya, Upanishads.
“Who cares to seek
For that perfect freedom?
One man perhaps,
In many thousands.
Then tell me how many
Of those who seek freedom
Shall know the total
Truth of my being?
Perhaps one only”
- Krishna to Arjuna
·         “Midway in our life’s journey,  I went  astray
From the straight road and woke up to find myself
Alone in a dark wood. How shall I say
What wood that was! I never saw so dear, 
So rank, so arduous a wilderness”
And so, after that realization of dark wood, Dante cared to seek for perfect freedom and began his long journey towards light.
Good morning, Good day.
“Remember yourself always and everywhere”
Ran

No comments:

Post a Comment