Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Retreat at il Convento Mincione, Umbria

 Impressions from the Academy Retreat at il Convento Mincione, Umbria 
Part I

A retreat at il Convento Mincione, Umbria, a heart in the heart of Italy …
A retreat where our hearts and souls had the possibility to play their own notes,  symbionic with the stillness of a joyful, peaceful nature.

Harmony and Peace, Love and Joy … contemplative states … hearts melting in tears of Love … Souls merging and elevating themselves at the glance of a clear divine sky.

Many magic moments imprinted in the heart.
I see one by one your glance in front of me, I remember you and the constant melting of my heart with yours.

I will never forget the depth and intensity of the unspoken words of Silence during our first meeting on Friday evening … the harmony and union during the Kings of Heart dinner as the full moon was toasting with us … the dinner of Sunday in the courtyard where the stones were whispering to us the only words that we needed to hear ...

In remembrance of the miraculous living in us and around us,
I embrace each one of You ...

With immense Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment