Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome to Your New Life......


Welcome to Your New Life......

Welcome to your new life.
Each moment in eternal birth and your eyes are opened,
your ears can hear, your hands can touch....     
You are reborn.
You know still how to walk, talk, and act.
How strange and familiar things in your new life are.
Stay here with me.

I remember things from other days I've lived.
You were with me.
I wasted much but not too much.
We've been given another chance.
In this life will breath new life.
 In this vision will see new vision.
In this word speak a new word.
What is new is ageless.
The pendulum on the clock swings but has no direction.

We are awakened.
We are filled with the power of stars.
We are hidden angels.
Do not deny yourself this moment of life.
Open it.
I speak to myself through you....

Love, 
JLB

No comments:

Post a Comment